Friday, June 13, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday (Bloopers Edition)...

I saw Sarah doing this over on her blog, so I decided to join in on the fun!! Looks like it was a good week for me to start. Goodness knows I get my fair share of blooper photos!!

Take this photo. I was taking a picture of my new flowers when into the frame comes a little boy picking his nose...


Then we have my attempt at getting a good picture in DC during the Cherry Blossom Festival (by the way, it was all in an attempt for a canvas I won--I'd say I finally succeeded!!).








Then there is trying to get the perfect Easter picture!!








Believe it or not, I have PLENTY more of these. All of the above were taken within a one month time frame and is only a sample of the ones I have from that month!!

For more bloopers, head on over to Kiss the Frog 4 Me!

11 Comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you joined us for FFF! Great blooper photos! I have come to believe that holidays and pictures of kids actually enjoying them are hard to come by!

Dena said...

i love a blooper!

Anonymous said...

I have alot of Crying pics too!!!! LOVE IT! LOL

Our Family of 5 said...

Welcome to FFF! Your boys are adorable!! Have a great weekend!

Jenelle said...

Your kids are so cute (even in bloopers)! Don't you love how they always cry before the photo shoot is over? :)

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Bloopers are the the reason I love digital cameras. Priceless memories are captured, but at the same time no need to print everyone :)

MICHELLE said...

your bloopers are great, enjoy your weekend.

Unknown said...

Those made me giggle!

Marianne said...

Welcome to FFF. Your little men are so handsome! Thanks for sharing them. Enjoy your weekend!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I am SO glad I am not the only one!!! LOL I take 25 shots of most everything in hopes to get ONE good one!!! :-)

Julie

Becca said...

Love those Bloopers - we are all short on patience right now! My kids get an attitude as soon as I pull out the camera!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca