Friday, June 27, 2008

"Puppy, Momma!"

The other day Lucas and I were cleaning up the toys in the living room. I have three baskets on the sofa table that we store them in, so clean up is a breeze. Some toys had gone under the table, so I was leaned over getting them out, when I heard, "Puppy!! Puppy, Momma!!". I looked over to see Lucas sitting there with his little pointer finger stretched out petting the "puppy". Wanna guess what it was???
A dust bunny---apparently a.k.a. dust puppy!!


And no---this isn't my dust bunny! Mine was only about the size of a penny!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha! Kids are so funny! That made me smile.

Melissa said...

You never know what is going to come out of a kids mouth! Funny :)
Thanks for the tag- I'll put mine up on Tuesday!

Tammy said...

Oh that is so funny!