Sunday, June 15, 2008

CVS round 2

I did pretty well at CVS last week....but I forgot to get pictures of most of my things.

First Transaction:

  • 2 bottles Listerine Smart Rinse @ $3.49 each
  • used 2 $1/1 coupons and $4 ECB
  • paid 98 cents plus tax OOP
  • made $6.98 ECB
Second Transaction:
  • 6 boxes Fiber One cereal bars @ 3/$10 (which I have found to be very tasty!!)
  • used $4/$20 coupon, $3/$15 coupon, 2 $1/1 coupons (not sure how others got 6 to print), $6.98 ECB, and $3 ECB
  • paid $1.02 plus tax OOP
  • made $10 ECB
Third Transaction:
  • Gillette Razor @ $9.99, Oral B toothbrush @ $6.99, 2 bottles Dove shampoo @ $4.99 BOGOF (they apparently cost more here)
  • used $3/$15 coupon, $4/1 Gillette razor, 2 $2/1 Dove coupons, $10 ECB
  • paid 97 cents plus tax OOP
  • made $4 and $6.99 ECB

Fourth Transaction:
  • 1 box CVS bandaids @ $1.99, Oral B toothbrush @ $6.99, 4 Degree Deodorants @ 2/$5, 1 Dove sample size deodorant @ $0.99, and a 75 count bottle of Advil @ $5.69
  • used $4/$20 coupon, $3/$15 coupon, 2 $1/2 Degree coupons, 1 $1/1 Dove coupon, $2/1 Advil coupon, $1.50 off any pain reliever CVS coupon, $4 ECB, and $6.99 ECB
  • paid $1.17 plus tax OOP
  • made $1.99, $6.99, and $3 ECB



You can find more bargain hunters and their deals here!

4 Comments:

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Whoo, my head is spinning from all your good deals! And just on your 2nd time! Today was my 2nd trip too, but, uh, I didn't fare as well as you. LOL
Good job!
~BB
P.S. Found you on moneysavingmom

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

LOL - I love to see how more people are catching the CVS shopping bug :)

Excellent deals! I have to look to see what if anything I want to stop by for this week. I never had a chance to really look at the ads and coupons yesterday.

BTW - good places to print coupons online are coupons.com and couponbug.com both allow you to print each coupon at least two times.

Happy Housewife said...

You did really great your second time. Hope it keeps getting better for you.

http://dailydoseofsavings.blogspot.com

Candi said...

Beth--I didn't see much to buy this week. I already went yesterday and got 4 Oral B power toothbrushes. They have $3 ECB and I had two coupns for BOGOF. So, I paid $5.99 for two and made $6 ECB--I did two transactions to split the ECB up.