Monday, June 30, 2008

CVS weeks 3, 4, and 5....

Okay, so I am a bit behind on posting my CVS deals!!!

I'm so behind, in fact, that I don't remember by deal on this one...all I know is that I got it.

Week #3--I bought 4 power Oral B toothbrushes. I used two BOGOF coupons along with my ECB from the week before. I don't remember how much I was out, but it wasn't much. Then I made the ECB back. (please note this is for June 15-21)
*************************************************************

Week#4--I got a bit off with this one. When I went to CVS, they only had two packs of Charmin--and the deal I had planned out required me to buy 3 packs. I should have just left and come back another time, but I didn't. I did okay on my first trip--it is my second trip that I was out more money. (please note this is for June 22-28)
First trip:

Two packs of Charmin on sale for $5.99
3 packs of Colgate toothpaste--on sale for $2.99
3 packages of Wild Cherry M&Ms (one didn't make it home for the picture!)

Total was: $23.32 (before tax)

I used 2 $1/1 coupons for Charmin
3 $1.50/1 coupons for the toothpaste
$4/$20 coupon
and $12.82 ECB

Total OOP = $0.27!!
made $6 ECB

Trip #2, transaction #1--

1 package Charmin
1 Aussie shampoo
1 pack batteries
1 Colgate Wave toothbrush
1 Colgate toothpaste
1 CVS bandaid

Total was: $22.24 (before tax)

I used $4/$20, $1/1 Charmin coupon, $1/1 Duracell coupon,
$1.50/1 Colgate coupon, and $6 ECB

Total OOP = $9.65
Made back: $10 ECB (Charmin/Duracell), $2 ECB Colgate toothpaste, $2 ECB Aussie shampoo, $1.99 ECB CVS bandaids, $2 ECB Colgate toothbrush = $17.99 ECB!!!



Trip #2, transaction #2


2 boxes Kashi cereal
1 bottle Listerine mouth wash

Total was: $12.87 (before taxes)

I used 2 $2/1 Kashi coupons, and $7.99 ECB from previous transaction.

Total OOP was: $1
Made: $3.49 ECB
*****************************************************

Week #5, transaction #1 (June 29- July 5)


1 box Kashi cereal--on sale for $2.50
1 Accucheck Compact--on sale for $9.99 (reg. $76.99)

Total was: $12.49 (before tax)

I used $2/1 Kashi coupon, $10 ECB from previous week

Total OOP was: $0.55
Made $9.99 ECB

Transaction #2

8 boxes Kashi cereal--on sale 2/$5

Total was $20 (before tax)

I used $4/20, and 8 $2/1 Kashi coupons

Total OOP was $0.50!!!

I have $13.48 ECB left over!!

3 Comments:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Excellent deals. I need to get motivated to head to CVS. Last week did not do it much, but this week there were a few items we could use. Thank goodness corporate tells all of the stores to accept ECBs that are expired since I believe I may have a few of them.

Enjoy the Kashi cereal :)

Audra said...

That is unbelievable. Great shopping!

Anonymous said...

Okay, what is it and how do I do it?