Thursday, June 19, 2008

Share the Love...



Melissa at Life with Two gave me this award....thanks, Melissa!
Crystal at Memoirs Of A Mommy created this award in honor of the donor that saved Noah's Life. Noah is her son and he had a heart transplant when he was under one month old. He just turned one earlier this month!! Her hopes are that in passing this award around, we are creating more awareness of the importance of organ donation.
So, now it is my turn to pass on the award to Share The Love and spread the word about Organ Donation. I am passing this on to Sam at The Full-handed Housewife, Sarah at Mommyology, Beth at The Angel Forever, Janice at The Cook Gang, and Michelle at Michelle's Family Life.
So please, Share The Love and pass this award on. Please include a link to Memoirs Of A Mommy in your post!

5 Comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks so much Candi you sweetheart..;-)

Melissa said...

Your welcome :)

Milk Mama said...

Thank you! I will definitely pass this on! =)

Janice {Run Far} said...

Wow- Thanks, I am honored! I will find the time this week to get this award passed on to the next bloggy friend.

Samantha said...

oh my! thanks so much! I am sorry it has taken me so long to get on here and find out! i will be sure to pass it on right now.

samantha