Monday, May 26, 2008

I LOVE it!!

Remember this post?? Well, the canvas from Val has arrived and I LOVE it!!

Originally, I thought I'd put it in the dining room, but it didn't seem to fit the space, and I wanted it in a spot where others would I'd see it more often. I really wanted it in the living room, but there wasn't an empty spot for it. I decided to remove a picture already in there and see how it would look. I'm glad I did, because it totally changed the look up!! I liked it just fine before, but I LOVE it now!!

Before:


After:

(This is a picture I took at the Cherry Blossom Festival.)

Val, thanks again----we absolutely love it!!

7 Comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, it looks so cute!

Melissa said...

WOW! That came out great, looks great on your wall too!

Anonymous said...

that photo of your two boys are just gorgeous!!!

now i need to go and take one of my girls.

Christi said...

That's very cool! Looks great.

Audra said...

It looks great!

Milk Mama said...

Oh my gosh! I love that canvas!!! It's beautiful!

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Came to your blog via Val. I love your blog header.
Jenn