Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"She keeps opening her mouth"....

We went to the zoo last Saturday and when we sat to eat lunch, there was a family with a baby near by. Logan kept laughing and laughing and he finally told me why.

He thought it was the funniest thing that the mom was opening her mouth every time she gave her baby a bite. I must admit I find it rather funny, myself. However, I'm probably guilty of it. I know for sure that my husband did it when he would feed the boys. Anyway, I thought it was funny that Logan picked up on it and we had to hush him because he was getting so carried away with laughing and kept saying over and over, "She keeps opening her mouth WIDE open!!".

4 Comments:

Jodi said...

That is funny that we mom's do that! It's kinda like putting eye makeup on and opening the mouth too! I love your blog. I have five boys! Much older than yours though.

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

sorry I accidently posted it twice!!! What a retard!

Candi said...

Ahhhh, Jodi..I've done the same thing. It is taking too long to load and I think I must not have hit publish comment so I do it again and then wind up with two comments.

You know what is even funnier is that Logan was talking about it a few days ago and we were telling him that mom's open their mouth to teach their babies to open their mouth. I opened mine and Logan immediately opened his..LOL!!