Thursday, June 19, 2008

Daddy and Me...

This week's Favorite Foto Friday's theme is Daddy and Me. Here are some of my favorite pics of my husband and the boys. One of them is not my husband, but my Daddy!!

I love this picture of my husband. Logan had a short stay in the NICU and here his Daddy is watching over him.

I love pics of little boys walking with their daddies!! I printed this up for a Father's Day gift and put vellum over it with this poem printed on the vellum. It turned out really nice!

Here is a picture of MY Daddy!! I am beyond a "daddy's little girl". My parents divorced when I was 2 and my dad got custody of me. He flew in the day before I was to be induced with Lucas. I ended up going into labor on my own the very night he flew in. Here he is holding Lucas for the first time and showing Lucas to Logan!
Here is my hubby and Logan feeding Lucas his first bottle (I pumped just so they could feed him).
Lucas LOVES his Daddy!!
Playing outside with Daddy!
This was taken at Patrick's Point last summer. I love this picture!
This one was also taken at Patrick's Point.
See---I can't get enough of this view!!
Lucas was very excited--can you tell??

It doesn't get much better than this!!

For more FFF posts, head on over to Kiss the Frog 4 Me!!

17 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OMg your son are sooo cute!!!! love the pics!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

I'm all misty eyed now! Love the pics
Becky T.

Ellie said...

LOve Love The pictures...

And yes... Kleenex was needed...

Hugs

Sarah said...

Awww... what sweet pictures! You have some wonderful men in your life!

Rebekah said...

All your photos are beautiful ... I love pictures of big strong daddy's playing the amazing role of caregiver and pretty much just a bowl of mush when it comes to their little ones ... thank you for sharing such great photos! Have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Katie said...

I love the pictures. It looks like your sons have a wonderful daddy!

Have a great weekend,
Katie

Jenelle said...

Awesome pictures! I can feel the love!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Love the pics!!! And how blessed to have such a wonderful father of your own. Cute cute Daddy and me pics!!
Have a great weekend
Stacey

Milk Mama said...

How precious! I forgot about FFF! But I did put up a picture on a post I tagged you for, it's a meme:
http://mymommyology.blogspot.com/2008/06/6-word-memoir-meme.html

Tammy said...

What a nice post. I can tell from reading for a while on your blog that he is definitely a daddy and hubby man. The best kind of man ever! :) And I enjoyed seeing the photo of your dad too!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

These are precious pictures! Love the walking with daddy ones........
the flores family

Marianne said...

Very Sweet! Thanks for sharing.

Pam Thomas said...

Loved the picture looking out over the ocean. Thanks for sharing:)

Robyn said...

What precious pics!!

Robyn

Amy said...

I LOVE pictures of daddies and their children taken from behind too. Love the idea for a card you made using the picture. I just may do that in the future!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! I love pics of daddies (daddys?) with their babies. So sweet!

Becca said...

Sweet! What is it about kids and getting thrown into the air?? I'd freak out and throw up.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca