Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Our living room...Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Wow....it's been a while since I last participated in Tackle it Tuesday!!

Okay, so I didn't truly tackle this today. We worked on this on Sunday and it took a while. We bought a laptop, so we moved the computer desk in the living room up to our bedroom. My husband set up a new wireless network (which he thought needed a new wireless router), so that involved opening up computers to take old wireless cards out and installing new ones. On top of needing to move things around, my living room was what I call "nasty dirty". There was stuff everyhwere, fingerprints all over the coffee table, the floor needed to be swept, etc...

So, after I did my duties of helping to move the desk upstairs (which left me with a nasty bruise on my leg), I left my husband to set up the network while the boys and I cleaned the living room *wink*. You know how it is. At least it is this way for me...whenever I move something around, it takes me a while to get used to it. At first I didn't like the new living room set up, but after clearing out the clutter and cleaning up fingerprints and cleaning the floor, I thought it didn't look half bad. Yesterday I moved the pictures to go with the new set up. Anyway, here are some before and after pictures (lots!).....

Before








After

Now I just need to hang my new curtains









Head on over to 5 minutes for Mom for more Tackle it Tuesday fun!!

8 Comments:

Betsy said...

Looks very nice.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! My living room has more toys in it than the playroom. lol...

Candace said...

photojenic - you mean living rooms aren't meant to be toy rooms hmmm. lol all kidding aside your living room looks fabulous! Great job!!!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great job! My tackle involved moving living room furniture this week too!

Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

Wow, I'm tired just reading about it! Looks great!

Christi said...

I like the new set up much better - everything looks so nice!

Can't wait to see the new curtains!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Great tackle!

Linda

Audra said...

I love it! I like your placment and how you rearranged the photos too. Looks great. Love ya, Aud