Sunday, July 15, 2007

Our Family Table...

I thought I would join in on this one. Head on over to Glass Half Full where Lori has asked us to share a photo of our family table.

We also eat our meals at the table each night. Sometimes the boys and I eat lunch in there as well. Having one in a high chair means I sit at the table for every meal to feed him (or watch him while he feeds himself). But, at dinner time, we are all at the table at the same time. Here is a picture I snapped this morning after we all finished up breakfast!!
(Please ignore the ugly light fixture that I plan on replacing soon!!)

7 Comments:

Glass Half Full said...

Love the table with such comfy seats. :) And your little one in the high chair is a cutie!

Thanks for participating.

Lori

Michelle said...

I LOVE your header on the blog page... what sweet pictures!

Audra said...

At least nobody looks up while they are eating. Well, we didn't anyway. Love ya, Aud

Elizabeth F. said...

Beautiful table! And I love the Header pics as well! I jsut had to have a pic of mine and Hubby's hands when we were married as well.

Come on by and Check out My Family Table if you'd like!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Your table is very nice!

Steph

Wendy said...

I love your table, those chairs look so comfortable!

Anonymous said...

I love the color of that wood! Thanks for visiting me as well. Sorry it took me so long to visit. My internet has been out!