Thursday, July 19, 2007

All about me....

My good friend, Christi, has tagged me for a list of things about me.....

Four jobs I’ve held:
1. Target
2. Chick-fil-a
3. nurse's assitant
4. dialysis technician

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Coming to America
3. There's Something About Mary
4. The Patriot

Four places I have lived:
1. Texas
2. Arizona
3. California
4. Maryland

Four tv shows I watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance (watching it now...recorded)
2. Survivor
3. Top Chef
4. Big Brother 8
(I like reality t.v.....can you tell??)

Four places I’ve been on vacation (haven't been on many....being so far from family we typically use time off to visit them):
1. Monterey, CA (honeymoon)
2. northern CA (near Eureka) to visit family
3. Ohio for Christmas with my sister and her family
4. Florida when my sister lived there (before I was married)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. pasta
3. cheeseburgers
4. ice cream

Four websites I visit:
1. Untangling Knots
2. Consider the Lilies (another great friend)
3. My sister's blog (private)
4. Bank of America

Honestly, I don't visit a lot of blogs regularly and the ones I do I've already seen them do this one. Sorry to not keep the fun going.

1 Comment:

Christi said...

LOL, I already knew what all of your answers would be!