Monday, July 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday...



Last week, the pasta with sausage, onion, and peppers was a BIG hit! So much so that it almost made it back on the list for this week, but I wanted to try some new things and there are a few meals we didn't use last week that I moved to this week.

As with the last few weeks, we went to the farmer's market and got all of our veggies and fruit there. I was very sad to find out that the pasta guy won't be back :-(.

We are trying lots of new recipes this week. I'll note those with an *.


Sunday--pan fried tilapia, 3 cheese tortellini with sauce, steamed broccoli

Monday--salisbury steak, buttery cooked carrots, corn on the cob

Tuesday--chicken pesto pasta*, salad, bread

Wednesday--New Yok strip steaks, smashed cauliflower*, Syrian green beans

Thursday--pork tenderloin, apple slaw*, creamy lima beans*

Friday--chicken breasts, vegetarian casserole* served in pita bread with feta cheese

Saturday--leftovers

13 Comments:

Anonymous said...

your menu plan sounds delicious!! Have a great week. I love salisbury steak.

Disney for Boys said...

Yes your menu does sounds delicious!!! Your boys are so precious too!

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Great menu! Love Salisbury steak and apple slaw.

Jodi said...

Yummy week!! I love apple slaw!!

Have a great Monday!

Christi said...

Everything sounds fantastic, like always. I'm gonna HAVE to try those green beans!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Those creamy lima beans sound so good!

I just love your header picture with y'alls hands! So cute!

I'm a born and raised Virginia girl ... Va Beach, to be exact. :o)

Have a good day and thank you for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

It all looks good. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

MJ

Lisa Kay said...

Your menu looks great - gave me some new ideas!

Lynette said...

Great menu, that vegetarian caserole looks wonderful. THanks for stopping by my blog.

Sandra said...

Great menu, everything looks wonderful!

Sandra

alisonwonderland said...

you've got some yummy things on that list! enjoy!

The Estrogen Files said...

Great menu! I'm going to borrow a few of your ideas for next week.

Poonam said...

Nice menu! I am glad I stopped by your blog..