Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday #2

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Last week I rearranged things in Logan's room. This week I continued in there. Check out last week to see the progress. I dind't get everything done, but it is still progress. I kind of made my own wallies out of a wall paper border. I didn't really want to put the whole border up, so I cut things out. That took a while. I gave up on hanging a shelf after making about 5 holes in the wall and it still didn't want to go up. I used the wallies to cover the holes!!




I love these pictures. I actually created these. I used his comforter as a stencil, so it matches his bedding perfectly.
Logan loves this light switch cover, so I had to get it up.


He also loves having access to his hats!

6 Comments:

Christi said...

Cute, cute, cute!

You're definately making progress!

jennyr said...

great tackle! it is so nicely done! have a nice tuesday!

Anonymous said...

wow--I love it!! Have a wonderful week.

RaesMom said...

What a cute room. Love the paintings on the wall. Nice tackle.

MorningSong said...

Great tackle! I did this for the first time this week.

Audra said...

Maybe we can tackle your something when I visit. I love how everything is coming together.