Thursday, May 1, 2008

Motherhood....

5 minutes for mom is having a photo contest and they are asking you to find the picture that symbolizes motherhood to you. Wow---is it hard to choose one, but here is what I settled on....

If you've ever been to my blog, then chances are you noticed this picture. To me, the series of hand pictures that I have in my header symbolizes motherhood. I met and married the love of my life and we've since added two sweet boys to our family. This picture of our hands represents our family and I truly get emotional looking at it. It is true that there is no way to describe the love a mother has for her children. I am truly blessed. Logan and Lucas are the sweetest boys and I can not imagine my life without them. Being their momma is the best feeling in the world.

I love you sweet boys!!

7 Comments:

Milk Mama said...

I love that photo. It is a great representation of motherhood. It's like a progression... first they get married, then they have a child, then they have another. :)

Unknown said...

That is such a beautiful shot. Good choice...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your pictures too, and it captures Motherhood very well! Great Job!

Blessings,

Valerie

Audra said...

I have always loved those pictures too. I love the one of Logan and Lucas!

Anonymous said...

They are such cute boys and I love your hand picture too!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I just LOVE baby hands!

Samantha said...

Those are so precious!