Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sick....

Both of my boys are sick. Logan woke up with a barking cough on Friday and that is now a lovely congested cough. He ran a low-grade temp. for a few days, but now it is just the cough. On Tuesday, Lucas was super fussy and I thought he felt a little warm, so I took his temp...99.6. Other than being fussy, he had no other symptoms. Next morning he woke up with 102.5 and it stayed that most of the day...making it up to 103.1 at one point. Today he woke up and I was afraid it would still be high...nope...98.3...YAY!! However, I know he still isn't feeling well because he goes from this...



to this in 1.2 seconds!!





(And right before I posted this I checked his temp and it is 99.1 now....hopefully it doesn't go up again!!)

4 Comments:

Milk Mama said...

Ah, no! That's not good! Hopefully he feels better soon! :)

Oh I love my daughter's eyes! ;D Thank you for the compliment!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

So sorry to hear that both of the boys are not feeling well. There must be something going on since my two little guys are battling something as well. I cringe every time the little guy's temperature goes up.

Sending lots of healthy vibes your way.

Melissa said...

Poor Lucas! Those pics are so sad! Hope both boys feel better soon!

Christi said...

I'm sorry they're still sick! i was hoping they'd be better by now.