Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm a winner!

During the Ultimate Blog Party I did some party hopping and actually came away a winner at a couple of places!

At i-Mommy, I won a Family Game Pack!! It just so happens that thes games included were my favorite games when I was growing up. I can't wait to play them with the boys!!

I also won at Val's place!! She had a get to know Val quiz and had 5 people get all 25 answers correct. I was the lucky one drawn as the winner!! I won an 8x10 canvas gallery-wrap of any personal photo that I choose. I still haven't decided which picture to use. I tried to get a good picture of the boys yesterday, but Lucas went to bed late on Saturday, woke during the night, woke up earlier than normal, and didn't have a nap. Needless to say, he did NOT want to take pictures. I'm going to try again, this time making sure Lucas is well rested!

I'm super excited about both prizes!! Thanks, Val and Lori!!

8 Comments:

Samantha said...

Hey Candi -

email me, i have a problem...... and i can't get access to either your email or phone number....this is the only way i know of to reach you. Thanks so much!!!

Samantha

Nadine said...

Congratulations on your win. I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by.

Audra said...

Way to go Candi! I think that is so cool.

B. said...

Winning stuff is so much fun!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I won at a couple of places too- Some hand made greeting cards and some scrap stuff- It's fun to win....

OMH said...

If you can't get a good picture you can always use the middle one below.....With the youngest looking into the oldest easter basket....it is GREAT!!!!!!

Congrats on your wins!

Milk Mama said...

Woo hoo! That's a great prize!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm personally very excited for you because I know how awesome the gallery wraps are!! I can't wait to see what picture you choose and then see when you choose to hang it once you have it! Congrats again and thank you so much for playing! It's been fun getting to know you, too!