Monday, March 17, 2008

A winner and other blog finds....

And the winner is-----Comment #61---TheAngelForever

She is also the mom of two boys and they even have just about the same spacing apart in age as my boys!! I can tell from her blog that she loves taking pics of her boys as much as I do!! Congrats--please send me an e-mail with your address and I will get the knife mailed to you ASAP!!


I also met Amy at Memoirs of a Mommy. She is the mom to 4 little girls!! I love reading about her savings. I'd love to learn how to do the CVS thing!!


Then there is Kristin and Beth at Sew, Mama, Sew. Their newest post is about some super cute fabric Easter eggs with a secret pocket!! I really, really want to learn how to sew, so I was glad to find this site!!

I also found a great recipe site by following Rachel's comment. There are some yummy looking things there---and I love trying new things!!

Another great site I found was from following Naomi's comment. We all love free things, and this site keeps you up to date on some online giveaways!!

There are many others---those are just the first few that I bookmarked!!

1 Comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

You are so good to do a follow up post about your party friends. I am still trying to catch my breath after a crazy personnel week I had. Didn't have as much time to party hop as I wanted.