Friday, March 21, 2008

Some more Logan funnies....

Honestly, I don't even remember why this came up, but a couple of days ago Logan was talking about a scubar diver...LOL. He was telling me that a "scubar diver can go diving if they have a scubar tank".

Yesterday Logan asked to watch something on tv. I saw that this movie was on, and he said he wanted to watch it. I remember watching it when I was little and I loved it. Well, Logan does not feel the same way about it. After watching it for a while, he said, "Momma, this movie is for like 12 year olds and I'm only 5" (as he held five fingers up). Oh my---that is one way to tell me you don't like the movie...LOL!!

A few days before that he exclaimed, "What in tarnation??"!!

Hubby replaced the faucet in the kitchen due to the old one leaking. With us only being homeowners for a year, we haven't done many home improvement projects. To top that off, because of the leak, the bolt was super rusted---making it a difficult job. Hubby got it all hooked up and discovered it was still leaking!! Unhooked the water supply line to find the old one didn't have a washer in it---luckily we had some new ones on hand for out bathroom remodel, so hubby put that on. We let Logan stay up to watch (and put Lucas in bed to keep him out of the way!!). Hubby got it all put together and let Logan do the honors of turning on the new faucet...LOL!! Logan stepped back and said, "Yay---we did it!!". To which hubby and I laughed because as you know, a 5 year old hardly helps---unless you count 5,000 questions and hubby being climbed on while laying on his back with head stuck in the cabinet as helping :-)!!

3 Comments:

Melissa said...

Too funny. I love the tarnation comment:) Have a wonderful Easter!

Just a smalltown girl said...

I recently found your blog and just wanted to let you know that I enjoy it and wanted to ask your permission to add it to my reads list on my blog. Stop over and let me know!

Kat
www.momofmany.com

Audra said...

Too funny! Thanks for sharing.