This past week we tried the pecan chicken I found on Carrie's blog. Oh my---it is super yummy!! My husband was disappointed I didn't plan it into this week's meals. I had already planned the menu for this week before we tried it (as we ended up having it for lunch on Saturday). However, I promised him we would have it again next week....he asked that we have it all 5 days!!! Oh yeah--it is that good!! We were bad and even scraped the extra crunchies from the pan onto our rice!! Amazing!!
- Breakfasts: I'm making a crustless quiche* that will last a couple of days, oatmeal, cold cereal, toast with jam
- Lunches: chicken salad on whole wheat tortilla, ham and cheese on whole wheat tortilla, pb and j, chicken strips, pasta, salad
- Monday--pumpkin chicken enchiladas*, rice, beans, salad
- Tuesday--kielbasa and cabbage skillet*, buttered noodles
- Wednesday--chicken broccoli cheese casserole*, salad--I was excited to find the casserole recipe, because the creamed soups actually have a good amount of carbs in them
- Friday--spaghetti squash lasagna style, bread, salad