I got this recipe from a friend on a message board a few years back. It is soooo easy to make and super yummy. My sister has a recipe called Poor Man's Eclairs and I joked with her saying these are Poor Man's Turtles.
Poor Man's Turtles
- 30 rolo candies, removed from wrapper
- 30 pecan halves, toasted (the original recipe didn't say to toast them, but I think they taste better)
- 30 butter snap pretzels (they are square)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet and place one rolo on each pretzel.
- Place in oven and bake for about 4 minutes or until chocolate becomes shiny.
- Remove from oven. Using a pecan half, press down on the rolo to smash it out to cover the pretzel.
- Cool completely.