This week's Flaunt it Friday is the "Best of 2007". There are lots of things that I am thankful for. Here is a list of a few of them:
- 1. We became homeowners. After years of moving from apartment to apartment, we decided it was time to buy!!
Logan in the U-haul!
- 2. We have hardwood floors in our new house, so I got to hear the pitter patter of my youngest as he learned to walk, then run!!
- 3. I learned that even if you get your baby's hair cut, he'll still be cute!!
- 4. I was able to nurse my youngest until he decided he was done....which was when he was 19 months old.
The night he decided he was done...
- 5. When he did wean, I was able to quit the shots I was supposed to be taking 4 times a day (and had been on since finding out I was pregnant July 2005) and move to oral meds and one shot a day!! Of course, that means I am better about taking them...which means my blood sugars are doing great!!
- 6. My oldest finally learned to pee in the potty without peeing on various other things in the process!!
- 7. That means I finally don't have to clean toilets (walls, shower curtains, floors....you get the idea!!) 10+ times a day!!
- 8. Wood floors are great for playing cars---and I have the privilege of being momma to two boys to watch them play cars (which is exactly what they are doing this very moment).
- 9. The sound of laughter of two little boys is better than one!!
- 10. I'm thankful that Logan missed the cut off for Kindergarten so that I get one more year with him at home!!