Friday, December 28, 2007

Best of 2007...

This week's Flaunt it Friday is the "Best of 2007". There are lots of things that I am thankful for. Here is a list of a few of them:

  • 1. We became homeowners. After years of moving from apartment to apartment, we decided it was time to buy!!
Logan in the U-haul!

  • 2. We have hardwood floors in our new house, so I got to hear the pitter patter of my youngest as he learned to walk, then run!!


  • 3. I learned that even if you get your baby's hair cut, he'll still be cute!!
Before:
After:


  • 4. I was able to nurse my youngest until he decided he was done....which was when he was 19 months old.
The night he decided he was done...


  • 5. When he did wean, I was able to quit the shots I was supposed to be taking 4 times a day (and had been on since finding out I was pregnant July 2005) and move to oral meds and one shot a day!! Of course, that means I am better about taking them...which means my blood sugars are doing great!!
  • 6. My oldest finally learned to pee in the potty without peeing on various other things in the process!!
  • 7. That means I finally don't have to clean toilets (walls, shower curtains, floors....you get the idea!!) 10+ times a day!!
  • 8. Wood floors are great for playing cars---and I have the privilege of being momma to two boys to watch them play cars (which is exactly what they are doing this very moment).

  • 9. The sound of laughter of two little boys is better than one!!
  • 10. I'm thankful that Logan missed the cut off for Kindergarten so that I get one more year with him at home!!

7 Comments:

Audra said...

I love your Best of 2007. What fun! Love ya, Aud

Trace said...

You've had a great year and what cute pics!! :)

Trace

Melissa said...

I love your list! Congrats on the oldest aiming into the potty. My
5-year old son still shoots everything in the bathroom on a daily basis. Have a great new year

Lisa said...

An awesome year!

Anonymous said...

Sound like a great year to me! And the photos are fab... amazing how they can bring back memories.

Thanks for participating in Flaunt It Fridays. See you next week.

mandaroo63 said...

That's so exciting, getting your first home! And your son looks great with his new haircut. It makes them look so grown up! Thanks for coming by my blog : )

Cara said...

Great post, love the pictures. Your boys are adorable. I am pregnant with my 2nd child, 2nd boy and looking so forward to many of the joys of having two boys. Have a great 2008!