Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rewind....

My sweet Lucas turned 4 last Friday (Feb. 26). Last year on the day of his party, we discovered the leak in our kitchen that lead to tearing it apart. I just realized that I never posted birthday pictures for his 3rd birthday. As always, I am working on a video for his birthday as well, but I haven't finished it yet. Because we've all been sick, we've not had his party yet for this year, but probably will have it this weekend!

Until then, enjoy the pictures from last year!!






Here are some previous birthday posts for Lucas. I can NOT believe that my "baby" is 4!!
--Lucas turns 3
--Lucas turns 3 video
--Birth story and pictures
--Lucas turns 1 and 2 videos

1 Comment:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Happy belated B-day to your big boy! I hope you had a much less eventful party this year. The kids grow up too quickly. I can not believe my little guy is going to be 3 in May and my oldest 7 in August.