Monday, March 22, 2010

Heard round here.....

There has been a lot going on around here, just nothing blog worthy at this point. However, the boys have said a few things lately that made me smile and I wanted to share those....

1. Lucas was wearing his brother's cowboy hat and sucking his thumb. Logan said to him, "Lucas, I'm pretty sure that cowboys don't suck their thumbs". :-)

2. Lucas, while pointing to a paper towel: "Momma. Is that a taper powel?"

3. Lucas, while riding in the van at night and looking at the moon: "Is the moon going to set me on fire?"

Lucas somehow took getting a sunburn the wrong way once. Now he thinks the sun, moon, and pretty much all lights will burn him and set him on fire. We're working on that fear.

2 Comments:

Tammy said...

Awww...those are all so sweet.

I think it's just wonderful that you write these things down so you'll always have the memories. :)

Teri said...

your kiddos are too cute! I had to comment and tell you also that I was talking to my Grammy over the weekend and she's been making halushki (spaetzle with fried cabbage, a polish dish) for years and years - and now, since I gave it to her, your spaetzle recipe is the only one she uses! :) She loves it, and so do I! I'm making it tomorrow!