Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Time to change the station....

While on our way home from our date last Friday, Lady Gaga's song Bad Romance came on the radio. I must say, I am more one to listen to the beat of the music rather than the words. It might be time that I start listening to the words, because Logan does listen to the words and on more than one occasion recently has let that be known.

Anyway, while the above song was playing, he said, "Why would you want someone's disease anyway?". Yep....it might be time to change the station.

2 Comments:

Christi said...

Yeah, they hear everything don't they!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! yep, definitely time for a change. But so I couldn't help but laugh as well. I caught my daughter singing Apple Bottom Jeans one day & then My Dirty Little Secret the next. oops!

~Debra at http://ourimperfectlife.blogspot.com/