Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday/Wordless Wednesday--Lucas turns 2!!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

(I decided to use these as my Wordless Wednesday entry as well.)

I have been working on making a video for my little one. He is 2 years old today!! I can hardly believe it!! Turns out, I've got so many favorite photos, I'll be making two videos. I really had hoped to have them both completed already, but I was gone all day on Monday. So, here is the first one and I hope to post the other one later today!!


"Amazing" by Janelle

Updated---here is the second video...


"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole


Head on over to 5 minutes for Mom for more Tackle it Tuesday fun!!

For more Wordless Wednesday's, go here or here!

17 Comments:

Anonymous said...

awww sweet!

Christi said...

Happy Birthday, Lucas! I simply cannot believe he is 2! Looking at those pictures - how I remember his wild hair! And Logan looks so small!

Anonymous said...

What a very special idea! That' a terrific gift. :-D

Unknown said...

I love making videos for my kids. But I'm with you, it's so hard to narrow down the photos and video footage!

Momma T said...

Very sweet! Great job and I especially like the song you picked for the 2nd one. IZ was one of my favorite artists... there's no one like him!

Beckaboo said...

Awww.....
Very precious!
Happy birthday 2 year old!

Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Great videos Candi and Happy Birthday Lucas!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy...happy birthday!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Happy birthday!! Happy WW. :)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you ,Dear Lucas ... here's a (((((hug))))) from us to you :) and Mum good job here's your big ((((hug)))).Happy WW..

owllyvera said...

Thanks for sending us the pictures too. Happy Birthday Lucas!! It is hard to believe that he is two. We sure do miss you guys. Hope to see you again soon. Love to all four of you.

Love, Uncle Darrel and Aunt Vera

Natalie said...

They grow soooo fast!

Anonymous said...

awwww, how adorable. Look at all that hair!

Audra said...

Happy Birthday Lucas! A trip down memory lane. Thanks for letting us see the journey.

Unknown said...

So much fun to watch him grow. My 9 month old has the same hair (although it's blonde) that your son had as a baby. So cute!!

Happy Birthday!!

Robyn Jones said...

happy 2nd birthday Lucas! Great videos! I have just finished doing one on Windows Movie Maker for my son who just turned one...but I don't think I will be doing another one on that particular programm.

Melissa said...

very beautiful, Hope he had a great bday.