Monday, July 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday...



It has been a long while since I've done Menu Plan Monday. I actually have a plan this week, so I thought I would post it. Nothing too exciting, but easy enough that I will stick to it!


************I've edited my post to include a link to the chili recipe that I made up. We went to the farmer's market and my husband picked up a whole bag of various peppers, so I decided to come up with a way to use them.


Monday--
kale salad

Tuesday--leftover fajitas

Wednesday--homemade chili, Fritos, cheese

Thursday--chicken salad (Cape Cod chicken salad from Costco) sandwiches on croissants and cole slaw (also from Costco in the deli area)

Friday--leftovers

Saturday--leftovers

Lunch choices (all served with a side of fruit)--

  • cheese, pepperoni, crackers
  • hummus and pita bread or pretzels
  • chicken salad sandwich
  • cheese rollup
  • pot pie (Marie Callender's)
  • English muffin pizzas

5 Comments:

Teri said...

Sounds yummy! I've heard good things about the Costco chicken salad, but we only go there maybe once a year! It's not too far away, but it's in a high-traffic area which makes going there any more often just really annoying!

Candi said...

I can understand that, Teri. Before we moved to where we are now, we went to a Costco that was across the interstate from the Pentagon. The traffic was always crazy busy there. My husband worked a couple of blocks away, so we had to be in the area anyway.

Teri said...

BTW - if it is raining out, I plan on baking the chicken instead of grilling it, so I'm sure that would work great! I'll keep you posted on what we end up doing... :)

Becca said...

You're the second person so far to post chicken salad...I definitely want that next week! :)

AudreyO said...

I've never had chicken salad from Costco. Sounds like you like it. I'll have to try it.