Saturday, July 4, 2009

OUCH!!

I went to get a few groceries and hubby stayed home with the boys. When I got home, Logan said something about Lucas doing something bad while I was gone. My husband brought me my blood sugar monitor and told me that Lucas got into it while I was gone. I made the mistake of giving him an empty test strip vial and I guess he wanted another one. Anyway, hubby told me that he had to toss several of the test strips because they were folded in half.

I didn't think too much about it and tested my blood sugar. OUCH!!! I rotate my testing sites and if I happen to prick a spot that I haven't done in a while without turning the dial down on my lancet, it really hurts! I looked at my finger and realized that I pricked a spot I use often and it should not have hurt. I checked the dial. I keep it on 2 and Lucas had turned it up to 9!!!! OH MY! I guess that is what I get for leaving it out!

1 Comment:

Tammy said...

I've done that before, and it is definitely an OUCH, lol.