Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where's my whistle...

Logan is officially growing up. Sunday afternoon he came to me about his tooth being loose. Now, I knew it was loose. I had just brushed and flossed his teeth the night before and thought it would be a few days before he lost it. Anyway, on Sunday he came to me and told me he could feel underneath his tooth. I looked and it was WAY looser than it was the night before! He told me he wanted to pull it, so I told him how to do it. I told him it might hurt a little and would probably bleed some, too. He couldn't get it pulled, but didn't want me to touch it. After a couple of hours, he came to me and told me thought it was ready to be pulled and asked me to do it. I pinched the tooth between my fingers and pulled. He whined a little bit, so I was going to just let go and tell him to try it himself, but when I pulled my hand out of his mouth, there was his tooth! He was very excited and ran to look in the mirror! So, the tooth fairy left him $5, a new Hotwheel, and a chocolate star. The next morning he told me it wasn't what he thought he would get, but he still liked it. he had seen an episode on Little Bear where the tooth fairy left a whistle. Well, the tooth fairy just wasn't prepared! Note to self......go buy a whistle! Oh, and in case you are thinking, "Why a whistle?". Well, when you loose a tooth, you can't whistle anymore....LOL! Of course, Logan couldn't whistle with all of his teeth, but he was still expecting to get a whistle. I told him the tooth fairy must have run out!

4 Comments:

Christi said...

Hey, you need to tell your tooth fairy that she's making the rest of us look bad!

Tammy said...

Awww....he's so cute with a missing tooth. ;)

Teri said...

How cute! Congrats, Logan! :)

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Congrats to Logan for losing his first tooth and having a great Tooth Fairy :)