Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Carousel Ride....

I saw my friend, Christi, doing this contest that iHeartFaces does each week and I had to join in. I'm not great at photo taking, but I do enjoy it. Truthfully, I have a nice camera and haven't taken the time to learn all there is to know about it.

Anyway, this picture was taken in June and was Lucas' first ride on a carousel. He LOVED it!! I think this picture captured it nicely!


And....might I add, it was taken one-handed while holding onto his hands and spinning round and round....LOL!

6 Comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Such a cute little guy and a wonderful moment you captured!

So glad you found us and decided to join in on the fun. Be sure to click around on the different links ~ you will go away so inspired. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

illahee said...

oh, look at those eyes! great picture!

Melinda said...

What a sweetie!

I am the mom of two boys as well and am still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles on my camera too.

I think you did an amazing job of capturing this special moment.

j said...

Oh wow. He has the sweetest little face! Great photo!

Dr.Mom said...

He's so cute Candi. I love his eyes!

Drew said...

Bonus points for taking the shot one handed while riding on the carousel! :) I think that sums up motherhood...doing the best you can while enjoying the ride! Thanks for sharing such a cute shot and for giving the story behind it.