Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm slow....

I was sick on Christmas eve and still not feeling 100% on Christmas day. We all stayed in pajamas all day. Well, I finally showered and got dressed around 9PM when I went to CVS for some medicine. Anyway, I had not done Christmas pictures in front of the tree yet so our tree has been left up waiting for the pictures to be taken. I finally got around to doing them yesterday. Man! I don't know why I forget how hard it is to get a good picture of my two boys together. I did finally manage one decent picture, but not before I got a few new grey hairs.....and yes, I really do have grey hairs. Anyway, here is one that I thought was too funny not to share. It truly does depict the picture taking process. Quick.....press the button, he's sitting still AND not crying/screaming.....

7 Comments:

Teri said...

Lol, kids! :)

Christi said...

Yep, and it also shows that typical boy-with-finger-up-his-nose shot!

Dr.Mom said...

He's still adorable!

Milk Mama said...

Oh my gosh! hahhahahaha How adorable!!!! :D

Milk Mama said...

Oh I just got your message about the girl's clothes! That makes me so excited! We're so blessed! Thank you so much!!! ♥
I tried to find your email address, but couldn't find it so I could email my physical address to you.

My email is:
sarahmarie.pemberton@gmail.com

I'll email it to you. :D

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I love the pic Candi!!! I'm glad I am not the only mother on the planet with a pic like that!!!

Julie

Candi said...

I immediately thought of your picture, Julie!