Monday, September 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday...


Last week I posted about Lucas being small and having lots of blood tests done. You can read the results here.

We've also been enjoying more of Barb's spaghetti sauce in the form of mini pizzas. The sauce has the leftover Italian sausage that I cooked and we just put that on English muffins with cheese and fresh tomato from the farmer's market. YUMMY!!


I'm not sure what order we will have these in...

I didn't get to these last week:

*=new recipe

--fish, pasta with sauce, Syrian green beans

--taco salad

--orange chicken*, Jasmine rice, stir fry veggies, store bought egg rolls

And added these in this week....

--buffalo dogs (never had this...from farmer's market), fries, fruit

--sweet n spicy kielbasa, mashed sweet potatoes, corn on the cob

--honey mustard chicken, leftover potatoes (from crock pot pork chops and potatoes from Friday), carrots

If you'd like to see more menus, head on over to Laura's!!

11 Comments:

Disney for Boys said...

Great menu! I am going to save a couple of your recipes for the coming weeks, they sound great, loved the pic too! Thanks for sharing!

Have a great week!
Tiany

Anonymous said...

Love orange chicken--delicous meal plan this week.

Heather said...

That orange chicken looks yummy.
My kids love the mini pizzas we ate those alot for luch inthe summer.
YOur menu looks great.

Nicole said...

I LOVE orange chicken! Have a great week!

Christi said...

Everything sounds great - and the pizzas look yummy! I know my boys would love to have them that way!

Unknown said...

Great looking menu! Have a great week!

A Juggling Mum said...

Your menu looks fantastic. Lot of yummy food for your family this week. Thanks for the recipes, I especially like the sounds of the Taco Salad :)

Have a great week!

Rachel xxx
www.ajugglingmum.net

Renee said...

Great menu plan! I'll be saving some of the recipes to try out. Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

I've never had buffalo dogs but we love love love buffalo sausage, which is probably close to the same thing. Best on the barbecue, with fresh tomatoes and grilled veg!

Courtney said...

Those mini pizzas look delicious! I've never heard of buffalo dogs.

An Ordinary Mom said...

All your chicken dishes sound amazing! Yum!