Saturday, October 24, 2009

Smart boy!

A couple of days ago, I was in the basement doing laundry and talking on the phone to Christi. Logan had been sent to his room and I could hear him saying, "Momma, can I come down now?". I told Christi to hang on and walked out of the laundry room headed towards the stairs to go back up to the main level. I thought that is where Logan was, but when I headed that way, his voice became more distant and muffled. I walked back into the laundry room and I heard him more clearly. "Momma, can I come down now?".

Hmmmm. That is when I realized that he had gone into the bathroom and was talking to me through the vent. LOL! We have a 3 level town home and he was in the very top and I was in the very bottom and I could hear him like he was in the next room. Smart boy!

1 Comment:

Kaleena said...

It's amazing that they come up with such smart ideas, isn't it? He has got to be the cutest little guy EVER!