Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Put them in the closet...


Several days ago, Lucas was pulling on his ear. He told me to "take them off". I explained that his ears won't come off, but I don't think he believed me. A few days later, he was pulling on them again and told me to "take them off". Again I explained that we can't take our ears off. He insisted, "Take my ears off. Take my nose and mouth off, too, and put them in the closet".

Haha! He is obsessed with putting things away (except for the things he uses....we must clean up after ourselves, but he doesn't enforce the same rules on himself) and wanted to put them away in the closet!

I should add, he likes to pull on his ears. It is something he has done for a while and I was concerned about it at first. I thought he may have an ear infection, but his ears always check out fine.

4 Comments:

Tammy said...

lol ;)

Beth P. said...

That is funny! My little guy pulls on his ears all.the.time! It is forever driving me crazy because I'm constantly wondering if I should be worried. Wouldn't it be funny if we could take them off! You should get some fake ones for your son to wear then put away when he's finished. :-)

Kaleena said...

That's so funny! I've never had one of mine ask me to take their ears off. My little one likes to pull at her ears too though. I'm constantly making the doctor check her ears, but nothing is ever wrong.

Milk Mama said...

lol It's so funny the things that kids come up with! Anna makes me laugh on a daily basis. heheeh :)