Sunday, February 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday...


Monday--burgers, chips, dip (I had this burger last week and posted a picture here. Hubby was out of town and saw it and when I asked him if there was anything he wanted this week, he said he wanted the burger I made while he was gone. It was very good!)

Tuesday--pretzel dogs, salad (It has been a long time since we've had these. It was a meal that everyone loved and I decided it was time to make it again! I'll also wrap some string cheese up----YUM!)

Wednesday--enchiladas, rice, beans (We love these enchiladas and rice!!)

Thursday--penne a la vodka, homemade French bread, salad

Friday--roast sticky chicken legs (have some legs to use up), rice, Syrian green beans

Saturday--breakfast for dinner--pancakes, eggs, sausage

For more menu plan Monday fun, head on over to Laura's at
I'm an Organizing Junkie!

2 Comments:

Simply Sara said...

Looks very yummy, especially that burger!

By the way, I LOVE the name of your blog. So sweet!
:)

Audra said...

We're having Penne ala vodka too, but no homemade french bread. Bummer!