Monday, February 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday...

Last week we didn't get to two meals, so those are carried over to this week.

I didn't take a picture, but the bourbon chicken that we tried was very good! I don't think it tasted like what I get at the mall, but tasty none the less.

The olive cheese bread was pretty good. I think it had a bit too many olives for my taste, but I'm not a big fan of olives. My husband loves olives, so he loved the bread.

* = new recipe

Monday--BBQ chicken, chipotle lime corn* (just add Wegman's chipotle lime finishing butter to corn), lemon rice (I just throw it together, but it is similar to this)

Tuesday--salad drizzled with olive oil and lemon juice, tomato onion pizza*

Wednesday--chili cheese dogs (This kit is pretty good and fast!! I add kidney beans and diced tomatoes.), salad

Thursday--Parmesan chicken with salad*

Friday--not sure yet

For more menu plan Monday fun, head on over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie!


Christi said...

As always, it sounds great!

Tammy said...

Ooohhh...hope you love the pizza, we sure do!

We made an olive cheese bread last week, but it was a different recipe than the one here. Might have to try it...we are huge olive lovers here. :)

Hi! It's me, Jen. said...

Hi! I had to stop over when I saw the title of your blog. Both of my sons used to say "all day night" when they were little. Thanks for bringing back a fond memory.

Your menu looks yummy, too.

Teri said...

Everything sounds delicious! I see you have parmesan chicken on your menu this week - make sure you check out the one that I made last night - it is SOOO good!