Saturday, July 12, 2008

A trip around D.C.

I'm a little late, but wanted to jump in on this one....
This week for Favorite Foto Friday, the theme is red, white, and blue. It was raining so much on the 4th that I didn't take many pictures. Matter of fact, the ones I did take I was under an umbrella taking them. I posted those earlier in the week and you can see them here!

I figured since we live so close to D.C. and have visited lots of neat things around here, I'd post a few favorites from our outings for the red, white, and blue theme.

Mt. Vernon:




U.S. Capitol Building:









Walking around DC:



Christmas in D.C.:





Cherry Blossom Festival:




6 Comments:

Sarah said...

What beautiful pics of your kiddos and our Capitol! I LOVE that Cherry Blossom baby picture...

Happy Belated Fourth!

Christi said...

Is that LUCAS in that CBF picture? Gosh, it doesn't even look like him!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I absolutely love the photos of the Cherry Blossom Festival. One day I hope to get back to Washington DC. Growing up I had been to many of the places mentioned, but way before I could appreciate it. There are a ton of museums that I have never been to and hope to do a getaway with my hubby there eventually.

Anonymous said...

Wow those pics are amazing!!!!!! love it!

Candi said...

Christi--yes, the baby pic at the cherry blossom festival is Lucas when he was a little over one month old! I love that picture of him!

dorkey said...

hi,
I really love the photos of the Cherry Blossom Festival. One day I hope to get back to Washington DC. Growing up I had been to many of the places mentioned, but way before I could appreciate it.


dorkey
Addiction Recovery Nevada