The Angel Forever tagged me for the "Crazy 8’s" Meme, so here goes! Sorry it took me so long!
Eight Things I Have a Passion For:
- My family & friends
Eight Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
- Complete scrapbooks for both of my boys (and any future children). I have a start on them, thanks to my sister! (I also have a wedding one that my sister helped me with...and I LOVE it!)
- Not have to worry about finances!!! (I have to agree with you, Beth!).....living on my husband's pay alone is not always easy and we've been doing it for 6 years now!
- Loose weight and be at a healthy weight. I've always struggled with my weight--ever since 1st grade!!
- Go on a fun trip---I'm not picky, I'd take just about anything!!
Eight Things I Say A Lot:
- Lucas, whisper!! (The child only has one volume----LOUD)!!)
- Logan, leave your brother alone!!
- I love you!
- Yes, Lucas, a (insert lots of various things here). (I have to repeat absolutely everything he says.)
- Molly (our cat), get off the couch!
- Just a minute.
- Stop playing with your food!!
- Lucas, leave the fan alone!
Eight Book I Have Read Lately:I'm currently reading 123 Magic (I don't really read much).
Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times: (all from when I was growing up, as I typically don't watch movies more than once now)
- Dirty Dancing
- Can't Buy Me Love
- Coming To America
- Karate Kid
- Old Yeller
- Home Alone
- The Journey of Natty Gann
Eight People I Invite to do this Meme:
I'll leave it open to anyone who wants to!