Thursday, July 17, 2008

Crazy 8s...

The Angel Forever tagged me for the "Crazy 8’s" Meme, so here goes! Sorry it took me so long!

Eight Things I Have a Passion For:

  1. My family & friends
  2. Photography
  3. Cooking

Eight Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:

  1. Complete scrapbooks for both of my boys (and any future children). I have a start on them, thanks to my sister! (I also have a wedding one that my sister helped me with...and I LOVE it!)
  2. Not have to worry about finances!!! (I have to agree with you, Beth!).....living on my husband's pay alone is not always easy and we've been doing it for 6 years now!
  3. Loose weight and be at a healthy weight. I've always struggled with my weight--ever since 1st grade!!
  4. Go on a fun trip---I'm not picky, I'd take just about anything!!

Eight Things I Say A Lot:

  1. Lucas, whisper!! (The child only has one volume----LOUD)!!)
  2. Logan, leave your brother alone!!
  3. I love you!
  4. Yes, Lucas, a (insert lots of various things here). (I have to repeat absolutely everything he says.)
  5. Molly (our cat), get off the couch!
  6. Just a minute.
  7. Stop playing with your food!!
  8. Lucas, leave the fan alone!

Eight Book I Have Read Lately:

I'm currently reading 123 Magic (I don't really read much).

Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times: (all from when I was growing up, as I typically don't watch movies more than once now)

  1. Dirty Dancing
  2. Can't Buy Me Love
  3. Coming To America
  4. Karate Kid
  5. Old Yeller
  6. Home Alone
  7. The Journey of Natty Gann
  8. Annie

Eight People I Invite to do this Meme:

I'll leave it open to anyone who wants to!

3 Comments:

Tammy said...

"Lucas, whisper!!" Lol. I'm always telling my Kayla to whisper, too, as she also only has one volume.

Oooohhhh.....and Dirty Dancing. What a scrumptious movie! ;)

Tammy said...

Oh by the way....I left you a little award over on my blog. ;)

Nicole said...

LOL too funny! I love love love Can't buy me love & dirty dancing. :)