Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Condiments, check!!

The other day Logan came down dressed as a pirate. He pointed out that he had his eye patch, hook, and a gold necklace and said, "I got all of my condiments on!!". Oh my!!

Well, Lucas took one look at him and wanted to be a pirate, too. Logan got the other costume and I helped Lucas transform into a pirate!! I think they are the cutest pirates ever!!

Logan practicing his hook on the remote!
Lucas thinks it looks fun enough to join in on!
Lucas doesn't quite get the hook thing...LOL!!
Spinning Pirates...
Sweet pirates!!
Baby Pirate...
Tired pirate....

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Connor's birthday is this week and he wants a pirate party. I'll have to show him your pics tomorrow. He'll love them!

Hawkfeather said...

yaaaarrrrrrrr

they are cute as can be...
I mean scary and touch.
yeah.

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

yeah for dress up!!!

Michelle said...

ARRRR... The Backyardigans have competition...They look very scary..

Christi said...

How ADORABLE is that baby pirate!!