Saturday, February 16, 2008

Weebles and Tadoodles....

Lucas loves Weebles. However, he has not learned how to gently touch them to make them wobble. He only knows to throw them and happily watches them wobble. He even yells, "Weeble" as he throws them down!!

For Christmas, we bought him some Tadoodles. I finally got them out for him to use just a few days ago. I had Logan making a card and thought Lucas would enjoy using his new markers. However, I found them to have a serious design flaw. Lucas thought they were Weebles. Can you guess what he wanted to do with his markers?? You'd be right if you guessed throw them!! Lucas especially loved that we had 6 "Weebles" in their own car!!


Here is Lucas using his Tadoodles....

Here he is showing off his artwork...

And here is where the real fun begins.....

"Weeble!!!"

Oooooohhhhh. Look how well they wobble!!

Here he is when Momma took his new toy away....

And here was my lousy attempt to distract him with a REAL Weeble....


I think we may end up ditching the Tadoodles and giving their car to the Weebles!!

2 Comments:

Audra said...

I just saw Tadoodles the other day at Target and thought they were so cute! You should keep them; he looked like he was having tons of fun.

Melissa said...

I bought those Tadoodles for my daughter for Christmas. She thinks they are weebles also. She just CANNOT grasp the concept to turn them over and color!