Friday, January 11, 2008

Fridge Photos....

This week's Flaunt it Friday challenge is to share pictures of the contents of your fridge. Lucky for me, I cleaned it out earlier in the week!! Being that this is our first home, this is also our first fridge to own...LOL! In all of our apartments, we've had the wire shelves in the fridge and a spill on the top shelf meant it would drip all the way to the bottom. I LOVE having the glass shelves. If something spills, it should be contained to that shelf only....especially because there is a slight lip on it. Amazingly enough, we've been here for almost a year and not had a spill to test my theory!! But, what I do find strange is all the crumbs. How does that happen?? It isn't as if I put food in there without it being in a container!! Anyhow...on to the pictures.....



Oh---I think by the looks of it, this picture of the fridge says that we love condiments...LOL!!


Here we have some ingredients for my new favorite salad!! I washed the kale, used my salad spinner (that I just bought on Tuesday...thanks, Tina), and bagged it in serving sizes!! I also wash and chop the celery and have it handy for salads or for just a snack!! I also have a Pink Lady apple. It is by far my favorite apple!! Truly, I typically don't like apples...especially not the skin, but this one I love....skin and all!!

Here are some apples that my husband spotted last time we were at the store. They really do taste (and even smell) like a grape!! They weren't in my fridge yet, but I wanted to share them with you all.


Head on over to Themommykelly's blog and join in on the fun!!

7 Comments:

Trace said...

I know what you mean about crumbs - the last time I cleaned out my fridge I was thinking "where did they come from?". :)

Trace

Audra said...

Your fridge looks so organized! I love how your salad is all ready for your meal. That makes it so much easier.

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! That is THE MOST ORGANIZED fridge that I have ever seen in my entire life! Even your vegetables seem to be in line! Ha!

I love the diet pepsi right up front and center, exactly where it should be! But alas, I've got to lay off that myself for another seven months or so. Boo-hoo!

Thanks so much for participating in this week's challenge! Always love having a peek into other people's lives!

Melissa said...

Looks so organized. I couldnt dare to post pics of the inside of my fridge. Very scary in there!

Robyn Jones said...

Oh man...I am so GLAD that no one saw pics of my fridge....It is scary dirty right now....-You are uber organized...it is scary! LOL!

Be Inspired Always said...

I wish my fridge looked like yours. Mine is a mess.


oh by the way, I'm new to your blog, please feel welcomed to come and visit mine.



Jillian

Penny said...

Yeah - those crumbs! What is with them?

I love your condiments - we've got a heap too.