Last week we tried the twice baked cauliflower. It was very good!! I did make a few changes...mostly because I didn't have a couple ingredients that I thought I had. I was out of cream cheese and Parmesan cheese. I simply left the cream cheese out and didn't add anything in it's place. Instead of Parmesan, I just added in some shredded cheddar.
- Monday--green chili stew* (from this cookbook), cornbread, salad----->if this turns out, I'll share the recipe next week!
- Tuesday--Italian chicken, leftover twice baked cauliflower, green beans
- Wednesday--round steak sauerbraten*, noodles, steamed veggies
- Thursday--caramel apple pork chops*, brown rice, steamed broccoli
- Friday--steak fingers*, tater tots, salad
For more menu plan Monday fun, head on over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie!