Monday, November 26, 2007

Its been a while...

It's been a while since I've posted some funny things that Logan has said/done.  


Last week, he was helping me clean the house.  He especially loves to help me dust.  I was in the dining room and he was in the living room and this is what I heard...., "Duh, duh, duh...another one likes to dust, duh-duh, duh, duh, duh...another one likes to dust!".  Oh my, I was laughing so hard. Funny thing is, he really thought that was the words to the song.

A couple of weeks ago, Logan and I were out running some errands while daddy and Lucas stayed home.  We dropped off the movies at Blockbuster and we were walking down to the grocery store...Petsmart is in between the two.  There was a couple with a dog and Logan stopped to talk to the dog.  The dog appeared to be nervous and the owner said she wasn't sure where she was.  Well, Logan looked at the dog and said, "Don't worry, it's ****** (insert the name of the town we live in)."  Ha, good thing the dog knows what town it is in now!!


1 Comment:

Audra said...

I love that dusting now has a theme song. Thanks for sharing 5 year old humor; I love it!