Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Men....

Last night when my husband got home from work, he had a big pile of "stuff". His office recently moved from one location to another and he was bringing home his stuff from the old office. Out from his bag he pulled a lunch bag that I hadn't seen in at LEAST a year. A video game that he loaned to a co-worker a long time ago and a Christmas present. You know, it seems that women really love gifts. We love to get them and love to open them. There is no way I would have had a Christmas present still WRAPPED!! I rip them open as soon as I can. Not my husband though....it had been in his office this whole time and he hadn't opened it! It was from the company he worked for and turned out to be a nice notebook and pen. Funny...he had just asked me to pick one up for him next time I was out. If only he had opened it sooner he would have been set!!

Oh...and there was lots more "stuff". Lots of little things with different company logos...stress relief balls, pins, pens, etc....

1 Comment:

Audra said...

You and I are the same...there is no way I would have a wrapped gift sitting around for 5 months. What if it had been a check, or gift card. I could not ever do that.