Sunday, August 23, 2009

6 year old boys....

I don't know about your 6 year old boy, but my 6 year old boy is really pushing his boundaries. This weekend he found himself sitting in time out on the stairs. We were getting ready to run some errands and told him to sit on the stairs until it was time to go. He had found a toy on the stairs and was playing with it. I took it away. After a little while, he said, "Well, you can't take away my eyes".

He was pulling on his eye lids and "making things move". Hmmm, perhaps we should consider a blindfold for future time outs....LOL!


Nope....there is no attitude seen here!

2 Comments:

Tammy said...

Lol, yeah no attitude there!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I feel your pain. As we were closing in on 6 years old I knew we were in for "fun" times. Attitude is huge and so is talking back. Oy! Good luck to you :)