Sunday, June 7, 2009

9 years.....

June 4, 2009 marked 9 years that my sweet husband and I have been married. We don't typically do much, but he did bring a card home for me. Logan had stated that he wanted to do something for us, and I told him that perhaps he could make us a cake or something. He didn't want my help with the cake, but I told him I wasn't letting a 6 year old in the kitchen alone....LOL! He told me that I had to pretend I was making it for something else so that it would be a surprise!! So, here is our surprise cake....
I truly can't believe it has been 9 years. When I think back to our wedding day, it doesn't seem that long ago! I can't imagine my life with any other person. I know his grandparents commented a few times that they were sad that we were moving so far away because they really wanted to see him as a daddy. I'm very happy that we were able to go back and visit a few times so that they could see him in action. He is a wonderful father. I love watching him with our boys.....he totally melts, and that makes me melt!!

3 Comments:

Tammy said...

Happy anniversary to the 2 of you. :)

Teri said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

Christi said...

Happy Anniversary! Our 11th was this weekend, & I agree - the time has flown!