Friday, March 2, 2012

Finally finished the half bath!!

Yes, after almost 4 years, we have finally finished the remodel of our half bathroom (click here for some pics of the before and progress we had made)! Pretty sad, actually, if you consider that this whole time the only thing we had left to do was paint! The thing is, we had so many other projects that this just wasn't at the top of the list. Finally, though, finally it is done and I LOVE it! I'm very pleased with how it turned out. It is amazing to me how much just putting up a coat of paint can change the looks of a space. It truly is those finishing touches that completes the look!




I do have a couple of areas on the ceiling that I need to touch up because I got paint on it. What can I say, I'm not the best at painting! :-) The color we used is called pebble grey and I really think it looks nice with the tile. Yay! I'm just so happy! This weekend we will be doing some of the prep work for painting the upstairs bathroom so that we can finish that up, too!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

It really looks nice. Ya'll did a good job on it. PaBob