Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ivy rots the bones....

Logan learns a new Proverb each week. He just finished reciting this weeks for me. "A heart at peace gives life to the body, but ivy rots the bones. Proverbs 14:30". :-)

You may recall Logan saying that Jennifer is the first book of the Bible. Yesterday while reviewing the books on our first day back after Christmas break he said the 5th book is Deusus. I laughed and told him no, it is Deuteronomy. His response, "Oh. I thought they all ended in 'us'". :-)

Alright, I think this tops the "ivy rots the bones". Logan is working in his Bible Notebook. He is illustrating day 5 of creation by gluing fish in the water and drawing birds in the sky. I look over to see black dots coming out of all the birds. "Look, Momma. They're all pooping!". Yep---all BOY!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Logan . Each time I read of your antics I break out in laughter! I LOVE You , PaBob