Friday, January 15, 2010

The birdy's tweets are mine....

Lucas LOVES Lazytown! One of his favorite songs on the show is Stingy singing The Mine Song. Stingy goes on to claim all kinds of things as his, even the birdy's tweets!


Last night I was sitting on the loveseat and my husband was sitting beside me. Lucas crawled up into my lap. Well, his daddy could hardly stand it and snatched him out of my lap. Lucas said, "No. I want Momma!". His daddy told him that if he gave him a kiss, he could go back to momma. Well, Lucas gave him a kiss then crawled back to me. As he snuggled into me, he said, "Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine". My heart melted. Yes, I certainly am his and he is mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

At this age children are building memories and it is the parents responsibility to make them GOOD MEMORIES. Ya'll are doing an excellent job!!Congratulations, PaBob

Candi said...

Thanks, Dad!