Sunday, November 15, 2009

How old are you?

I just had my birthday somewhat recently (Nov. 3). Logan asked me how old I am. Thirty. The big 3-0. He thought for a minute. Then said, "30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100. So, that means you are close to 100, right?". Goodness, I know that 30 is getting older (not old, older...as in no longer in my 20s), but please, oh please don't speed the clock up that fast!! Time is going by way too quickly as it is.

It seems like this was just yesterday:But it can't be because one week ago I was out taking pictures and that little (or not so little, since that was the day I went into labor!!) bump in my belly now looks like this:

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Life sure does seem to fly by. I look back at baby pics of my children and cry my eyes out, boy I wish I could turn back time and enjoy those years just a little more. Swinging by from the MckForum and waving hello :)

Terri

Cascia Talbert said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Time does go by way too quickly.