Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween fun!

I'm a bit late in getting these up, but I still wanted to share. We had a really nice Halloween. We took the boys bowling and they always love that so much. We got home and had just enough time to get them into their costumes. I took the boys out trick or treating and my husband stayed home to hand out candy. Lucas got the hang of trick or treating really fast. He was excited to go out for a walk. When he went to the first door and I told him to say "trick or treat", he did. Boy was he excited when they put candy in his bag. That was it for him. He was saying it before they even opened the door at the next house! We made a loop and then stopped by our house before heading up the street. He screamed and cried and refused to come towards our house because he thought I was taking him home. He kept saying, "No. Go get more candy!". It took me a while to convince him he was just going to say "trick or treat" to daddy! He walked around the whole neighborhood with Logan and me, but near the end he wanted me to carry him. Poor little thing was tired! I think the highlight of the night was when he caught a glimpse of his reflection in someone's door and he kept saying "Baby. Baby. Hi, baby". He didn't recognize himself in the costume....LOL! Here are a few shots we got before leaving the house.....

Here is the pumpkin I carved. Sorry the pic is a little blurry. I was trying to hurry because the boys were ready to go!

Our king and our golfer!! Please excuse the beat up baseboards. Lucas is a bit rough with his toys.


Lucas really liked the costume. He thought I picked a good one.....LOL!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

only Candi would be concerned about the baseboards, when the rest of us were just admiring how cute the boys are in their costumes & what a wonderful job she did on the pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

They are so precious! Love the Jack-O-Lantern also. They are beautiful! Love you 4. Ce

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Love, love, love the costumes. The boys look fabulous in them. Nice work on the pumpkin. We were lazy and never did them.